Thank you for giving us the opportunity to do business with you. We appreciate the confidence you placed in us, and it will be our pleasure to work with you.
Please complete the three forms below and return them to the Chevron Phillips Chemical salesperson handling your account. Forms include: Credit Application, New Customer Profile and Tax forms.
- Download the credit application form.
- Please complete the top portion of the form with your company information.
- Please complete the Bank Reference portion of the form or attach the information.
- Please complete the Trade Reference portion of the form or attach the information.
- An authorized officer must sign the form. We cannot check your bank references without an “Authorized” signature.
- If the salesperson handling your account is not available, please fax the form to the credit department at +1-832-813-4525.
- Download the credit profile information form.
- The “Customer Profile Information” form must be completed and returned in order to allow our customer service department to properly handle incoming orders.
Tax Exemption Certificates
- Download the tax exemption certificate and Texas resale certificate forms.
- Chevron Phillips Chemical has a business presence in every state. We are subject to unannounced Sales Tax Audits at any time and must be able to show evidence of taxes collected or exemptions. If you plan to process payments as tax-exempt, we must have a signed tax exemption on file.
- Please use the multi-state exemption form and select the states appropriate for your business.
- Certificates must be faxed to the Chevron Phillips Chemical Tax Department at +1-832-813-6062 no more than five business days after the first order is placed.