DRISCOPLEX® 4600/4700 Series HDPE Sewer Piping is available to meet your needs in compliance with ASTM F714 product standards.
Produced from only the highest rated HDPE pipe material, DRISCOPLEX® 4600/4700 Series PE Piping is manufactured from PE4710 resin as listed in PPI-TR4. The gray pigmentation of Driscoplex® 4600/4700 Series HDPE pipe reduces glare and reflects sufficient light to help facilitate TV inspection of the pipe.
- Light gray color for TV inspection
- Leak tight, fully restrained heat fusion joints
- Excellent flow characteristics
- Impact resistance
- Flexible and durable for use in trenchless applications
- Excellent chemical resistance – not affected by hydrogen sulfide commonly found in sanitary sewers
- Environmental benefit
- Color: Green
- Application: Wastewater
Standard product is solid gray with no stripes. IPS – 4 Single Stripe / DIPS – 3 Sets of Dual Stripes