DSCo™ Defoam is a colorless, synthetic, proprietary liquid formulation. It is neither oil nor “clean” mineral oil and is non-hazardous according to OSHA (under 29 CFR 1910.1200).
DSCo™ Defoam has remained stable in storage at temperatures ranging from -25 °F to +200 °F. The material remains pourable in temperatures down to -15 °F. It has a shelf life of at least two years.
- Effective at low concentrations
- Over-treatment is not detrimental to the system
- When used as a pretreatment, prevents foam from developing
- Also reduces torque and drag
- Effective in a wide range of water-based systems
- Environmentally safe
- High temperature stability
- Effective in salt environments, including CaCl2 brines