High-density polyethylene (HDPE) PE4710 pipe for sewer and wastewater applications. The light gray color of DriscoPlex® 4600 / 4700 series PE piping reduces glare and reflects sufficient light to help facilitate TV inspection of the pipe for sewer and wastewater applications.
DriscoPlex® 4600 / 4700 series PE piping is manufactured from a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) material with an ASTM D3350 Cell Classification of PE445574E and a PPI TR-4 listed material designation of PE4710. Additional material properties are detailed in the product’s Data Sheet.
DriscoPlex® 4700 series PE piping is manufactured in Ductile Iron Pipe Sizes (DIPS), while DriscoPlex® 4600 series PE piping is manufactured in Iron Pipe Sizes (IPS). Standard sizes are shown in the products’ Size and Dimension Sheet.
Solid gray pipe. Solid gray pipe with coextruded green stripes is also available. DriscoPlex® 4600 series PE piping’s striping pattern is four equally spaced single stripes to designate IPS sizing, while DriscoPlex® 4700 series PE piping’s striping pattern is three equally spaced sets of dual stripes to designate DIPS sizing.
DriscoPlex® 4600 / 4700 series PE piping is either manufactured to ASTM D3035 for sizes ≤ 3” or ASTM F714 for sizes ≥ 4”.
Key Benefits of DriscoPlex® 4600 / 4700 Series HDPE Sewer Pipe
- Light gray color for TV inspection
- Heat fused, fully restrained, zero-leak joints
- Smooth inside surface resulting in excellent flow characteristics
- Unmatched combination of flexibility, toughness and durability for use in trenchless applications
- Excellent chemical resistance – not affected by hydrogen sulfide commonly found in sanitary sewers and does not rust, rot tuberculate, corrode, or support biological growth
- Lightweight and ductility of pipe magnify ease of handling and installation
- Exceptional impact resistance
- Minimized maintenance and lifecycle costs due to zero leakage, fully restrained joints, and excellent chemical resistance
- High quality polyethylene piping with over 50 years of proven performance
- Excellent stress crack resistance