Drispac® Polymers are high-quality Polyanionic cellulose polymers. They are used for inhibition, water-loss control and viscosity in water – based muds.
Drispac® Polymer comes in two viscosity grades: Drispac® Regular Polymer (high viscosity) and Drispac® Superlo® Polymer (medium viscosity).
- Control fluid loss
- Promotes fragile gels
- Inhibits hydratable, swelling shales
- Increases resistance of clay muds to contamination
- Non-fermenting, no preservative needed
- Good thermal stability to ≥ 300 °F
- Produces thin, slick, tough filter cake
- Environmental compatible
- Retards drilled solids build-up by inhibiting cutting disintegration
- Reduces friction and can reduce ECD
- Works well at any salinity