High-density polyethylene (HDPE) PE4710 pipe manufactured for use as a custom-sized liner for existing pipelines.
DriscoPlex® 9200 series PE piping is manufactured from a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) material with an ASTM D3350 Cell Classification of PE445574C and a PPI TR-4 listed material designation of PE4710. Additional material properties are detailed in the product’s Data Sheet.
DriscoPlex® 9200 series PE piping is manufactured to customer-defined dimensions and tolerances for each specific application.
Solid black pipe.
DriscoPlex® 9200 series PE piping is manufactured to customer-defined requirements.
Key Benefits of DriscoPlex® PE Piping
- Heat fused, fully restrained, zero-leak joints
- Excellent chemical resistance – does not rust, rot, tuberculate, corrode, or support biological growth
- Smooth inside surface resulting in excellent flow characteristics
- Unmatched combination of flexibility, toughness and durability
- Lightweight and ductility of pipe magnify ease of handling and installation
- Exceptional impact resistance
- Long-term UV resistance for above-ground use
- Minimized maintenance and lifecycle costs due to zero leakage, fully restrained joints, and excellent chemical resistance
- High quality polyethylene piping with over 50 years of proven performance
- Excellent stress crack resistance