- New account instructions
- Tax exemption certificate
- Olefins credit application form
- ONGL new customer profile
New Account Instructions
- Complete the top portion of the Credit Application Form with your company information.
- You may complete the Bank Reference portion of the form or attach the information.
- You may complete the Trade Reference portion of the form or attach the information.
- An authorized officer must sign the form. We cannot check your bank references without an “Authorized” signature.
- Forms should be returned to the Chevron Phillips Chemical salesperson handling your account. They can also be faxed to the credit department at 832-813-4525 if the salesperson is not available.
Tax Exemption Certificates
Chevron Phillips Chemical has a business presence in every state. We are subject to unannounced Sales Tax Audits at any time and must be able to show evidence of taxes collected or exemptions. If you plan to process payments as tax-exempt, we must have a signed tax exemption on file.
- Please use the multi-state exemption form and select the states appropriate for your business.
- Certificates must be faxed to the Chevron Phillips Chemical Tax Department at 832-813-6062 no later than five business days after the first order is placed.
The “Customer Profile Information” form must be completed and returned to the Chevron Phillips Chemical salesperson handling your account in order to allow our customer service department to properly handle incoming orders.