Chevron Phillips Chemicals seeks to be the employer, supplier, neighbor and investment of choice through our continual growth and innovation. We aim to identify and build long-term relationships with our suppliers to ensure safe and reliable operations. In order to achieve this, supplier diversity for small, minority and diverse-owned businesses is fundamental to help us continue to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
"We strongly believe that the success of the company and society depends on enabling diverse business partners to share growth in the global market."
- Gary Dellesky, General Manager, Global Procurement
Who we work with
For consideration under CPChem's diverse supplier program, companies must be owned, managed or controlled by members of:
- Small business enterprise
- Small disadvantaged businesses
- Woman-owned businesses
- Minority Business Enterprise
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) businesses
- Service-disabled Veteran-owned businesses
- Veteran-owned business
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- LGBT-owned businesses
- Disabled businesses
- Historically black colleges and universities and minority institutions
Not all classifications are listed. Ownership by any of these groups means that the business is at least 51 percent owned by such individuals, or in the case of a publicly-owned business, at least 51 percent of the stock is owned by one or more such individuals.