We welcome visitors to our headquarters facility in The Woodlands, Texas. Please arrange the details of your visit with your host prior to your arrival, and be aware of the requirements outlined below.
Please obey all signs and observe the following rules while driving on our property.
- Do not exceed the 9.5 mph speed limit.
- Do not use your cell phone while driving.
- Yield to pedestrians.
- All cars may be subject to random searches.
Do not leave your vehicle unattended in front of the building. We offer on-site parking for employees, contractors and visitors in a multi-level garage. Visitors must push the call button at the garage entrance gate to notify security of your arrival.
There are no assigned parking spaces. Visitor parking is available the first level of the parking garage, on the west side. If a visitor space is not available, then you may park in any open space that is not restricted for handicap, carpool or van pool parking.
Signs are posted in the parking garage to direct the flow of traffic. Please be aware that the garage ceiling clearance changes from 8 feet 2 inches on the first level to 7 feet 2 inches at the entrance to the ramp leading to the second level.
Additional parking guidelines are as follows.
- Turn on your headlights when entering the parking garage.
- Do not park large or extended vehicles on the ramp or end parking spots.
- Stairs are located at both the north and south ends of the parking garage.
- An elevator is available in the northeast corner.
Visiting a manufacturing facility? Please call your Chevron Phillips Chemical contact for parking details.
To ensure your safety during your visit, all visitors are required to view a safety orientation video. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for your appointment to ensure adequate time to check in. Please note the following restrictions.
- Firearms and drugs are strictly prohibited on company property.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the building; a designated smoking area is located on the first level of the garage at the south end.