As COVID-19 continues to make an impression around the world, the safety of our employees, contractors, customers and communities is of the utmost importance to us. Measures are being implemented at our facilities and administrative offices globally.
The health and safety of our employees and contractors is a core value of our company. We have taken numerous steps to ensure a healthy and safe work environment, including:
- Providing current information and updates on our internal COVID-19 site
- Travel restrictions applied at all our facilities, including international and domestic travel
- Fully activated social distancing for all personnel and remote connectivity where applicable
- Increased sanitization measures and frequency at all locations
- Establishing screening processes (including temperature checks) for early detection
Implementation timing across the regions in which we operate has varied, as appropriate depending on local conditions and the advice of public health authorities.
Planning & Preparedness
Business continuity plans are in place for all our sites and regions. We are actively monitoring the rapidly developing situation and applying these plans as warranted. These plans are coordinated globally with an intent to minimize any potential disruptions to our customer base.
Numerous locations around the world have, where possible, implemented a split-shift schedule. Separate shifts are directed to not make physical contact with each other, to minimize the impact to the business of a widespread outbreak.