Supraflow® Gas Tap Tees comply with ASTM D2513 and are fabricated with Performance Pipe PE fittings, which are manufactured from a PE 4710 resin listed in PPI-TR4.
Watch our latest webinar to learn more about what this product can do for you.
Key Benefits of Supraflow® Gas Tap Tees
- Hot tap 4” to 18” SDR 11 gas main lines with 4”, 6”, or 8” branch outlets
- No interruption to gas service
- Less excavation and restoration costs
- Reduced traffic and public disturbances
- Compact and lightweight drill assembly
- Significant installation time reduction
- Universal installation procedure for all Supraflow® Gas Tap Tees
- The Supraflow® Gas Tap Tee can be installed by a single operator
- Onsite installation options allow for 360⁰ orientation around the pipe and for the Supraflow® Gas Tap Tee outlet
Supraflow® Gas Tap Tees are stand-alone tees. Approved branch saddles sold separately.
Performance Pipe is an exclusive distributor of the Supraflow® Gas Tap Tees, a product manufactured by Grupo Torre in Barcelona, Spain, for the following provinces and states in Canada and the United States:
- Canada: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon.
- United States: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.