• Pryor

    Pryor, Oklahoma

    When the original building was built in the 1940's, it was a storage facility for gun powder used in the war effort. In 1966, W. W. Keeler, then Chief of the Cherokee Nation and Chairman of the Board of Phillips Petroleum Company, opened the plant and manufactured PVC pipe. The plant was later converted to exclusively polyethylene pipe extrusion. 

    In 2000, the Pryor plant became part of Performance Pipe, a division of Chevron Phillips Chemical Co., LP. The Pryor facility is adjacent to a major highway and is in the northeastern region of Oklahoma. The plant is located on approximately 11 acres of land in the Mid-America Industrial Park. The industrial park is the single largest industrial park in Oklahoma. The Pryor facility is ISO 9001 certified.

    Products Produced

    High and medium density polyethylene DriscoPlex® - Gravity flow and pressure pipe systems designed for landfill, coal bed, natural gas gathering systems, underground gas distribution and service, water and wastewater distribution, process piping, and slurry and tailings lines in the mining industry throughout North America.

    Contact Us

    Performance Pipe Plant
    District Entrance #4
    Pryor, OK 74362

    Call Performance Pipe HQ for assistance
    Phone: (800) 527-0662
    Fax: (972) 599-7348


    Useful Links: Areas of Interest