Internships & Co-Ops
At Chevron Phillips Chemical, we view internships and co-ops as a chance for you to frame your classroom knowledge with real-world experience. That is why when you accept an internship or co-op with us you can expect to work on meaningful assignments that have the potential to truly make a difference within the organization. No busy work. Just challenging, hands-on, relevant assignments that are based on your course of study and previous experience.
Accumulated work time will normally range from six to 24 months. Additionally, our student interns/co-ops have access to the following benefits:
- Basic Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Accidental Death and Personal Loss (AD&PL) Insurance (including Occupational AD&PL Insurance)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Relocation assistance and housing allowance
- Additional benefits are available upon election
An internship or co-op with Chevron Phillips Chemical affords us the opportunity to get to know one another and decide if it is a right fit. When we meet an intern that we like it is not uncommon for us to extend a full-time offer.
Visit the Job Openings section to see what types of internships are available right now.