Higher education's skyrocketing price tag has put it out of reach for many; but for Chevron Phillips Chemical employees who have the desire to either finish or continue their education, the company offers a Tuition Reimbursement Program to help.
After successful completion of approved courses, Chevron Phillips Chemical’s Educational Refund Policy (ERP) provides reimbursement for a percentage of tuition, registration and required administration fees. This reimbursement can be used for:
- Undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs
- Non-degree certificate programs
- Business school, correspondence school, or vocational-trade school non-degree courses
- Maintaining a professional certificate, license, or registration
To be eligible for the ERP, an employee's course of study must:
- Be directly related to your current position,
- Enhance your potential to advance to a position within Chevron Phillips Chemical, or
- Contribute to your overall professional development.
Employees may enroll in up to six credit hours a semester, but these courses must be taken on your own time and should not conflict with normal hours of employment or work duties.
Visit our Job Opportunities section and apply for a job that fits your discipline of study.