Higher education's skyrocketing price tag has put it out of reach for many; but for Chevron Phillips Chemical employees who have the desire to either finish or continue their education, the company offers a Tuition Reimbursement Program to help.
After successful completion of approved courses, Chevron Phillips Chemical’s Educational Refund Policy (ERP) provides an 80 percent refund for tuition, registration and required adminstration fees. This reimbursement can be used for:
- Undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs
- Non-degree certificate programs
- Business school, correspondence school, or vocational-trade school non-degree courses
- Maintaining a professional certificate, license, or registration
To be eligible for the ERP, an employee's course of study must:
- Be directly related to your current position,
- Enhance your potential to advance to a position within Chevron Phillips Chemical, or
- Contribute to your overall professional development.
Employees may enroll in up to six credit hours a semester, but these courses must be taken on your own time and should not conflict with normal hours of employment or work duties.
Visit our Job Opportunities section and apply for a job that fits your discipline of study.