New Account Instructions for: Credit Application, Tax Exemption Certificates and Customer Profile
- Complete the top portion of the Application Form with your Company information.
- You may complete the Bank Reference portion of the Form or attach the information.
- You may complete the Trade Reference portion of the Form or attach the information.
- An Authorized Officer must sign the Form. We cannot check your Bank References without an “Authorized” signature.
- Forms should be returned to the Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP salesperson handling your account. They can also be faxed to the credit dept. at 832.813.4525 if the salesperson is not available.
Tax Exemption Certificates
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP has a business presence in every state. We are subject to unannounced Sales Tax Audits at any time, and must be able to show evidence of Taxes collected or Exemptions. If you plan to process payments as tax exempt, we must have a signed tax exemption on file.
- Please use the multi-state exemption form and select the states appropriate for your business.
- Certificates must be faxed to the Chevron Phillips Chemical Tax Department at 832.813.6062 no later than five business days after 1st order is placed.
The “Customer Profile Information” form must be completed and returned in order to allow our customer service department to properly handle incoming orders.
Forms should be returned to the Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP salesperson handling your account.